Inova OnAlert® Emergency LED Displays are bright, three-colored, life safety signs that securely deliver vital alerts and instructions when an emergency event is triggered in your facility. OnAlert® Emergency LED Displays can be programmed to send custom, pre-programmed messages based on priority as well as first-responder and manual follow-up messages. These LED displays connect to a variety of emergency notification and life safety platforms and can also leverage Inova LightLink® software for enhanced messaging options, including grouping by zone and the ability to communicate everyday information such as time, weather or HR messaging.
Whether you need textual visual communication signs for your office building or campus alerting displays for your educational institution, our LED signs are an energy-efficient, environmentally friendly choice for campus safety. OnAlert® Emergency LED Displays are built for optimal energy efficiency with Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology, a network standard that lets the system draw both data and power from a single network connection – without AC outlets or wall transformers.
Our emergency notification signs help you:
- Communicate clearly in environments with high noise levels or poor acoustics
- Provide visual crisis emergency notification for the hearing impaired
- Complement your holistic emergency communication solution with mass notification displays
- Fill in gaps in wireless and network-centric solutions when demand spikes or weak signals (such as in hallways) interrupt communication
- Offer primary or supplemental visual crisis emergency notification that satisfies NFPA72 code 126.96.36.199 (use of Textual and Graphical Visible Appliances)